logo_full
Hi [subscriber:firstname | default:explorer]

Greetings friends, both old and new, and welcome to this edition of our newsletter. Some exciting stuff happening around here at the Alaska Outlaw. We now have advertisers who are helping to support the show. We appreciate them greatly!! We hope that you'll see some value in their ads throughout the Alaska Outlaw website and use them as much as we do. We're glad that you have sought us out, and continue to look through the information we have provided throughout the years "on-the-air" and are excited about the future.

September is Disaster Preparedness Month

Are you prepared? We hope that we've given you some great ideas as to how you should be prepared for whatever mother nature throws at us.

Dr. Mark Weisman has his studies here within Alaska Outlaw!! That's right, you can find more information and some inspiration at http://forn-sidr.akoutlaw.com, you should check it out, we're glad we did.

Finally, as you can tell, we have changed up the format a little of our newsletter, we hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
An image of...
ethos
An image of...

Getting everyone on Point. Establishing a Rendezvous location.

It’s 10 o’clock in the morning when the earth begins to shake. You are at work, you know your spouse is at their job as well, while your two children are in school. This is the real world scenario of being prepared for natural disasters, this is where most of the best laid plans come apart. In this episode we will discuss having enough flexibility in your meet-up plans to ensure you can stay on plan regardless of the issues that pop up during the fallout from a major event. During our time today I’d like us took at identifying the location to meet regardless of the disaster encountered. We’ll discuss the inclusion of all personnel included in your group regardless where they may be when the event occurs. Having redundancy plans for meetings which may include deviations to gatherings for hospital or other pertinent locations.

Read more
An image of...
An image of...

The Study of being Safe. How much do we really know about Human Trafficking?

This episode we will have a candid conversation about the tactics used by human traffickers to snag people (predominantly children) to be inducted into the secret world modern-day slavery. In this episode we’ll invite a leader in the field of studying human trafficking to give us some basic understanding in practices we can use to ensure our safety as well as that of our children.

Read more
Bad Ass Extension Cords
free shipping banner
Outdoor Tv Antennas

The mental game involved in prepping.

We constantly discuss the necessity of being mentally prepared being just as important as being physically prepared. We know that survival is 80% of the battle, while the physical and resource needs making up the remaining 20%. Just as importantly as being prepared with resources, we need to mentally prepared for the unexpected of a natural disaster. Today we continue our quest in understanding the influence of massive stress will have on the human body. To this end, I’ve unburied my biology and chemistry books for us to use in our discussion today. My desire is that you come away from today’s show with the hope that you can get through this scenario, regardless how hopeless it may seem. You can do it, and I’ll show you how.

Read more
An image of...

Self Sufficiency in the modern day

In this episode I discuss the aspects of our modern life that need to be prepared for that we don’t have societal redundancy. Whether it be food, water, medicine, or technology, we need to make some decisions now while we still have the opportunity to secure the right stuff. Today I hope to have a conversation about all of the skills that we may need in a catastrophic disaster.So with that said let’s talk about what it means to be self-sufficient, and what it means to our overall chance of success in surviving a natural disaster when we retain our abilities to stay self-sufficient.

Read more
An image of...
An image of...
Alaska Outlaw reached a couple of Milestones here this month that we are proud to report:
Our website has had over 95000 visitors since installing the counter (as of Sep 2021)
Our Alaska Outlaw weekly Podcast has had over 1170 downloads to date.
We are still exciting to be averaging between 30 - 60 visitors per day.

We are so happy that you all have chosen to trust the Alaska Outlaw with bringing information about safety, security, mental health, and disaster preparedness. Thank you so much.

Finally

If you, or someone you know is looking for spreading the advertising dollars even further, consider recommending the show sponsorship, or advertising with the Alaska Outlaw. Stretching your advertising dollars even further. Visit our website to see the current ad rates.
An image of...
An image of...
An image of...
An image of...
An image of...