Advertising with the Alaskan Outlaw
Welcome to the Alaskan Outlaw Productions site and associated media. We here at Alaskan Outlaw are a collection of individuals with a diverse skill set with the aim of educating our listeners/viewers and readers in those distinct skills. We encourage individual research by all our awesome listeners/readers and are driven by our own ethos that sets us apart.
If you are interested in advertising with us, we will require that, while you may not agree with all our ethics, you and your advertising abides by them. The Alaskan Outlaw reserves the right to deny, or cancel, any advertising based on the content not meeting our Ethos. We do (forcefully if necessary) retain the right to deny any advertising based on the content of the advertising or message conveyed. The Alaska Outlaw is about bringing people together to form balanced communities, and will not tolerate nor support a message that suggests otherwise. We reserve the right to remove any active advertising for any organization that violates this clause.
A substantial amount of the advertising viewable on our website (akoutlaw.com) is brought to you by one (1) of four (4) sources:
- Google Ads provides a substantial amount of the ads throughout the site, these ads do not appear within our podcast productions, nor the monthly newsletter.
- GoDaddy affiliate programs via the Commission Junction (CJ Affiliates), these ads do not appear within our podcast productions but do appear in our monthly newsletter.
- ShareASale affiliate programs, these ads do not appear within our podcast productions but do appear in our monthly newsletter.
- Individual business businesses use the rate sheet below for individual ads placed either on the site, in the newsletter, within the podcast productions. In addition, these ads have a priority over "affiliated (items #1, #2, #3 above)" ads, appearing near the top of each page and post within the site and newsletter.
- Spreaker and Google YouTube injects predetermined advertisements within our online productions uploaded to them for distribution.
We have a plethora of broadcast channels producing content in our three (3) major areas of information available. Our message is broadcast in several formats.
The first being Youtube videos published on our Aged Alaskan Goalie channel, and during the regular seasons, there is a video every week. This features a full-length (approx 60 minutes) video displaying an entire adult hockey pond-hockey session, typically targeted for the players in that league (however, pointers may be added by the Aged AK Goalie).
Next, we have our podcasts. We have a distinct channel for our podcasts. This is Spreaker.com (which shares on Apple, iHeartRadio, Amazon, Google, and Spotify, to list a few). These are audio ONLY podcasts.
Finally, we have the written word. Our Blogs. Our Free AKOutlaw and Forn-Sidr blogs are published every week and contain a multitude of subjects including the scripts of the AKOutlaw and Forn-Sidr podcasts, in addition, we have periodic posts of health & fitness-related topics by AgedAKGoalie.
All our social media publications focus on what we refer to as "our big three" listed below:
- Spirituality, which is the topic of the Alaska Outlaw Forn Sidr podcast.
- Health & Fitness, and adult ice hockey, discussing weight loss and general healthy lifestyle. (primarily podcast, but will come up in blog, and video too).
- Emergency Preparedness, Safety & Security are the primary topics of the Alaskan Outlaw podcast.
- Location/Region - Anchorage, Alaska = 60%, United States "Lower 48" = 15%, International = 25%
- Age Group(s) - 18 - 50+
- Gender - Male 41% / Female 59%
- Average Income - $82,000 (USD)
While our videos cater to the Adult Hockey players due to the recording and publishing of weekly pickup games, we do see a large collection of people outside these folks watching our published videos as well. Our Podcasts seem to have a larger following of individuals concerned for their preparedness of local disasters. Our Blog is more geared toward either: A) survivalists, preppers, and individuals interested in health & safety, and B) Individuals (inside and out of the hockey community) interested in becoming more healthy and/or getting more physically fit.
Newsletter advertisement (400x400px) per episode ……………......................................... $49.99/episode (USD)
Website advertisement 350x350px or 1000x200px on a per ad/per month basis........... $59/ad/month or $660/ad/yr (USD)
Our podcast episode sponsorships are a "one and done" type of scenario whereas we do not remove audio sequences from published podcasts after expiration at the conclusion of a designated time period. Once the podcasts are published and distributed, they are left "as-is" thereby allowing any included advertising to remain.
AKOutlaw narrated commercial, 20 seconds per podcast................................. $59.99 (USD)
Pre-recorded commercial (provided by customer), 20 seconds per podcast... $49.99 (USD)
BLOG POST ADVERTISING
AKOutlaw created advertisement, appears on a single blog post (in-line with text)... $54.99 (USD)
Customer created advertisement, appears on a single blog post (In-line with text)... $48.75 (USD)
Alaskan Outlaw Podcast ...................$3,250/per year
x2 15-second audio advertisements per episode (customer provided or a $35 production fee is applied)
Image advertisement within the associated blog post and monthly newsletter (customer provided)
- There are fifty-two (52) half-hour, audio-only, podcasts produced per season, plus twelve (12) HTML formatted newsletters published and mailed to our subscriber list. Seasons run from July 1st to June 30th.
- Image advertisement can be no larger than 400px X 400px due to size limitations of the newsletter format.
All advertisers are inserted into the Alaskan Outlaw newsletter that is published monthly
Potential Release Schedule
- Alaskan Outlaw podcasts and associated blog posts are published on a weekly schedule
- Alaskan Outlaw produces a monthly recap of all shows and associated blog posts for the previous month.
- Aged Alaskan Goalie publishes blog posts periodically (up to five per week)
- Aged Alaskan Goalie published a weekly YouTube video (CURRENTLY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19)
Aged Alaskan Goalie & Alaskan Outlaw Productions retains the rights to display the logo of any paid advertisers through the agreed-upon contract period. This includes displaying the logo and/or ad throughout the Akoutlaw website, and all social media channels subscribed to. Alaskan Outlaw productions also retain the right to deny the use of certain images within all the advertising.